In the frame of the project "Supporting Green Agriculture by Local Communities - Go Green"🌿
All regions of Kyrgyzstan took participation and submitted their fine artworks as paintings, graphics, and digital paintings for the consideration of the jury; in total, we got 148 works.
The commission for the selection of artworks included:
* Bondarenko Oleg Yaroslavovich - Executive Director of the Association of Book Publishers and Distributors of Kyrgyzstan;
* Almakuchukov Keneshbek Mukashevich - Member of the Supervisory Board of the OF "Central Asia - Arts Management";
* Kutueva Gulmira - Artist-designer, founder of "Kenesh" studio, expert researcher of applied art;
* Alakunov Aiyp Amanovich - Teacher, Artist, at the National Academy of Arts of the K.R. named after T.S.Sadykov,
* Midinova Baktygul - Director of the Osh Regional Museum of Fine Arts.
The works submitted were very carefully exposed, experts and commission members found some of them on a very professional level, even though, it made to think about the message that young artists wanted to express through.
Four works, agreed upon by the commission's decision to be chosen, they are:
- Taalaibekova Perizat – “Keep it save -the medicinal herbs”, Chaek village, Zhumgal district, Naryn region, the school named after Nogoibaev – the 1st place.
- Sagynbaeva Aisha –“Mother”, Bishkek city, school-gymnasium 72 - the 2nd place.
-Ainura Mamatova- “Green Kyrgyzstan”, Nookat region, city of Nookat, Nookat Regional Art Boarding School- the third place.
-Ulan kyzy Kanykei – “Man and Nature as one whole”, Osh city, graduate of Osh State University, was given one more 3rd place.
Thank you to all the participants!